Join me as I talk about a special prayer, kitchen tidbits, a new storybook and a Fall Fashion Show! If you enjoy this video , please Like and Subscribe.
Alice von Hildebrand – “St. Francis de Sales tells us that pious women should be well-dressed, but this doesn’t mean they must become slaves of fashion. There’s a way of dressing which is attractive, even elegant, but at the same time modest and simple. More importantly, attractiveness shouldn’t be reserved for guests and those you meet outside the home, while you ‘let yourself go’ when you’re at home. The moment a couple marries, they should begin to try always to be at their best for each other, physically (and above all) spiritually.” The Privilege of Being a Woman, http://amzn.to/2p2Oyrr (afflink)
Woman’s Charming Crocheted Garden Party/Church-Going Hat!
You will look charming in this beautiful handcrafted Crocheted Hat! Every flower, petal and bow is hand made with care. The unique combination of colors will add the final touch of elegance to your outfit! This hat will fit an adult….. It will be perfect for Church and other special outings!
Amazing Gift! Book Set of 20: Mary Fabyan Windeatt
Every child needs good examples of a faithful Catholics in their life— what better examples than the saints themselves.
Each of these books is easy-to-read and filled with simple stories from the lives of the greatest saints. Your child will love the beautiful illustrations and charming stories. Aimed at instructing children in the Faith, these books will become an invaluable resource in your home.
This set is perfect for homeschooling families and parents looking to further their children’s’ knowledge of the faith in an engaging way! The stories are perfect for children of all ages if read aloud.
The set includes:
- The Children of Fatima and Our Lady’s Message to the World
- The Cure of Ars – The Story of Saint John Vianney
- The Little Flower – The Story of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus
- Saint of First Communicants – The Story of Blessed Imelda Lamertini
- The Miraculous Medal – The Story of Our Lady’s Appearances to St. Caherine Laboure
- St. Louis De Montfort – The Story of Our Lady’s Slave
- Saint Thomas Aquinas – The Story of the Dumb Ox
- Saint Catherine of Siena – The Story of the Girl Who Saw Saints in the Sky
- Saint Hyacinth of Poland – The Story of the Apostle of the North
- Saint Martin De Porres – The Story of the Little Doctor of Lima, Peru
- Saint Rose of Lima – The Story of the First Canonized Saint of the Americas
- The Children of La Salette
- Saint Paul the Apostle – The Story of the Apostle to the Gentiles
- Saint Benedict – The Story of the Father of the Western Monks
- Saint Margaret Mary and the Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Saint Dominic – Preacher of the Rosary and Founder of the Dominican Order
- King David and His Songs – A Story of the Psalms
- Saint Francis Solano – Wonder-Worker of the New World
- Saint John Masias – Marvelous Dominican Gatekeeper of Lima, Peru
- Blessed Marie of New France – The Story of the First Missionary Sisters in Canada
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.