A New Catholic Heart Storybook! Will You Be My Friend?
Timmy has just moved and has no friends. So he is on a quest to find one….
Asking his little friends, the bugs, if they will play with him, Timmy’s quest finally ends in finding a real friend…but not before he discovers Who is his best Friend – Jesus!
Set in poetic rhyme, this book is a good lesson for children on Who should always be their Best Friend and Who they need to turn to through hard times. The book encourages children to talk to Jesus about their problems. He is always with them and truly cares.
Package Special for all 5 Catholic Stories here.
NEW PODCAST! ~ One-Minute Inspirational Quotes
Little one-minute talks about various pertinent subjects ~ Control Your Thoughts, Manners in Church, Loving God Like Mary, Let God Be in Control, Compliment Your Spouse, Be an Inspiration, True Humility, We Need Mary, etc.
FALL SOAP GIVEAWAY!
Today, I’d like to offer you a Fall Giveaway!!
The winner will receive this lovely Autumn Soap Package!
The bars are: Orange Clove, Pumpkin Spice, Spiced Cider…All Natural Ingredients!
Just leave a comment here, and your name will be added! It is always great to hear from you. 🙂
I will announce the winner next Friday, October 27th!
These soaps are beautiful!! I purchased the six pack recently. Very gentle, creamy and they smell lovely. My husband even commented on how soft my skin was and how wonderful I smelled after I used them! I even have one on my dresser and our bedroom smells lovely! It’s a gentle scent but it lingers the way you’d like it to. They all smell wonderful – citrus, lemongrass and lavender are my favorites but peppermint and orange patchouli will be wonderful to have for the fall and Christmas seasons!
These soaps are amazing! My family and I have extremely sensitive skin and even struggle with eczema and allergic rashes from many products. These beautiful and gentle soaps actually calm our skin and the eczema on my hands started improving right away! The scents are beautiful as well; the extra soaps we have on display and every time we walk in our bathroom, there is a gentle yet not overpowering beautiful scent. Very feminine and lovely! Thank you for making these!
Theresa’s soaps are available here.
“The love of parents is made manifest only through sacrifice, respect for the human nature of their children, companionship and a deep interest in the studies, the work, the play and the progress of their children. It does not injure the children by coddling them; it does not stunt them by unreasonable severity in its demands and punishments.” -Fr. Donald Miller, C.SS.R., 1950’s
🌸💝The Catholic Young Lady’s Maglet (Magazine/Booklet)!! Enjoy articles about friendship, courting, purity, confession, the single life, vocations, etc. Solid, Catholic advice…. A truly lovely book for that young and not-so-young single lady in your life! Available here.
Package special here.
ON SALE! Love these books! What a great gift for someone!
For more than 50 years, the titles from the Confraternity of the Precious Blood have nourished the soul. Millions of readers have found in these treasured books a source of inspiration and grace.
Conveniently sized for pocket, palm, or purse, these little devotionals are treasures of wisdom and consolation. Available for the first time in a beautifully box packaged set, these are to be kept close at hand, to provide spiritual refreshment throughout the day and a gentle call to grow closer to God.
My Confraternity Library includes:
- My Daily Bread – This is a series of short, daily reflections on the spiritual life. Written with loving care by Father Anthony Paone, this devotional will strengthen your love for Christ and his teachings. Written as a dialogue with Christ himself, it leads the reader through the three ways of the spiritual life: Purification, Imitation, and Union.
- My Daily Life – This is the follow-up title, and natural complement to My Daily Bread. While the latter focused on the interior life, My Daily Life focuses on the exterior life, offering practical advice to persevere in the holy resolutions which you make at the time of confession, Holy Communion, missions, retreats, or any moment of grace.
- My Meditation on the Gospel – This little book traces the events of Our Lord’s life through all four Gospels. This pocket daily devotional puts the reader in the footsteps of an early follower of Christ watching the events of the Gospel unfold.
- My Meditations on Saint Paul – Father James Sullivan begins each daily devotional with a scene from Acts of the Apostles or the Epistles of Saint Paul following in his missionary footsteps from Damascus to Rome.
- My Imitation of Christ - classic and treasured edition, aptly entitled My Imitation of Christ, is crafted specifically for the busy person in the modern world. It is an adapted illustrated work of The Imitation of Christ.
- My Way of Life – presents small, concise portions of the Aquinas’ Summa Theologica in a manageable format. This work will allow the reader to consider some of the highest thoughts of one of history’s greatest minds and apply them to the modern world.
- BONUS – My Daily Psalm Book – features a beautiful, solemn, but readable text, adorned with nearly 200 stirring illustrations by artist Ariel Agemian. It is a simple Divine Office for lay people to pray the Psalms assigned to each day of the week.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!